Please find it in your heart to donate to our Annual Campaign.Your support truly helps children!
You can either donate through paypal by clicking below or you can mail all donations to The Children's Center of Medina County 200 Highland Drive Medina Ohio 44256, please make checks out to The Children's Center of Medina County.
Protectors' Circle donation levels:
Or any amout you would like to donate
Donate online now through PayPal
Thank you so much to everyone who joined us for our first annual Art with A Heart with Children. Thank you so much to our Sponsors
The Mission of the Children's Center of Medina County is to Nurture abused and neglected children through collaboration, advocacy, treatment, and prevention.
The Children's Center of Medina County goals are:
- to provide consistent and compassionate care and support to children and their non-offending caretaker(s).
- to reduce the number of needed interviews for children who have experienced sexual abuse.
- to ensure the childs entire physical health with timely medical evaluation.
- to promote healing by ensuring each child receives the appropriate healthcare treatment plan.
- to increase the prosecution of those who sexually abuse children.
- to provide a family friendly place where children in foster care and their families can remain connected during their time of separation.
- to increase public awareness of child sexual abuse.
- to provide prevention strategies and programing to prevent child sexual abuse for those who care for children.
Advocating, Educating, and Empowering children and those who provide for them.
The Children's Center is located at 200 Highland Drive, Medina Ohio
330-764-8891 ext. 214